Transient/Visiting Student Admission

Students who have completed college work and who are working toward a degree at another college or university are eligible to be considered for transient/visiting admission. The applicant must complete an application for admission listing all colleges and universities attended. To be admissible as a transient/visiting student, they must be in good standing at their current institution. A current transcript or letter of good standing from the institution of current enrollment may be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Upon completion of the Texas State course work, the student may request a transcript for use at the home institution. Credit and grade points earned as a transient/visiting student at Texas State will not be used in determining regular eligibility for admission to Texas State.