Application Procedures and Fee
- Meet freshmen admission requirements.
- Submit an application for admission.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $75 (check, money order, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). Fee waivers are available for eligible students.
- Submit a high school transcript or GED certificate.
- Submit an official college transcript from each postsecondary school attended. Students must be eligible to return (e.g., free from suspension, dismissal, or enforced withdraw).
- ACT/SAT score requirements are available on the Freshman admission requirements webpage.
- (Optional) Submit one of the application essays.