Applicants Seeking a Second Graduate Degree or Changing Majors

Students who wish to pursue a second simultaneous or subsequent graduate degree or change a major must submit an application for admission and all required admission documents as indicated on the program's catalog or web page. This procedure must be completed in ample time to meet the admission deadlines.

Admission to one program does not guarantee admission to another program. No courses applied toward one graduate degree may be applied toward another graduate degree.

Students on probation or suspension may not change programs without a recommendation and special request from the prospective department. The dean of The Graduate College will review the request and make the final decision.