Round Rock Campus
T: 512.716.4001 F: 512.716.4110
In 1998, as the lead institution, Texas State joined forces with other area universities and colleges to establish the Round Rock Higher Education Center, now known as the Round Rock Campus (RRC). In 2005, Texas State opened the Round Rock Campus on 101 acres and offers bachelor’s and master’s programs in Williamson County.
Texas State is addressing the educational needs of North Austin and the Central Texas area at the RRC. Located at 1555 University Boulevard in northeast Round Rock, the RRC offers small class sizes as well as supportive, engaging faculty and staff in a state-of-the-art collegiate environment. The RRC provides the upper-level course work in select bachelor’s degrees, as well as several, post-baccalaureate certificates and master’s degree programs. Round Rock students pay the same tuition as those attending in San Marcos but certain fees may be waived.